With PCB Bank's EMV chip card, you can bank your way with confidence every day.
- Access to many convenient ATM locations throughout Southern California.
- Use any participating bank's ATMs and pay no ATM fees.1
- Debit Card may be used at any of the 55,000 STAR and MoneyPass ATM terminal locations, surcharge free.2
- Enhanced security with EMV chip technology offers improved fraud protection.
LocationsFind nearby ATM
Instant Debit Card
PCB Bank made banking more convenient than ever! With the PCB Bank Instant Issue Debit Card, get on-the-spot access to your account and other card-related services by visiting a participating branch near you.1
- Lost or misplaced debit card? Immediately get a replacement Instant Issue Debit Card.
- No need to wait for mail. Instantly set your PIN number and activate your debit card.
- Have peace of mind that your card isn't lost in the mail.
1 Instant Debit Card service is currently offered at the following branches:
450 S. Western Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90020
2560 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90006
5400 Beach Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90621
17709 Pioneer Blvd.
Artesia, CA 90701
Earn rewards while you spend at shops, online, or via phone! Start rewarding yourself today by applying for a PCB Bank debit card.
- Earn rewards on virtually all debit card purchases.1
- Even online and phone purchases using your debit card can qualify to earn points.
- Use your debit card anywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
- No Annual Fee.
- Redeem for thousands of rewards such as hotels, car rental, and airfare.2
Applying is quick and easy. Simply register at www.scorecardrewards.com to view and start redeeming your points.
A new easy way to shop with your smart phone without debit card in hand.
- Load your debit card into a mobile app and scan to make payments.
- Payments can be made fast and convenient.
- Extra protection with a security credential safety.
- PCB Bank debit card is compatible with Mobile Wallet services in Apple, Samsung, and Google.
Need a PCB Bank debit card? Please contact your closest branch.
For more information about how to set up Mobile Wallet, click the link next to your mobile device type.