Manage your business with PCB Bank’s secure Cash Management Services. Get secure access to financial information at your fingertips, stay informed at any given time, and run your business more effectively and efficiently.
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) network is a highly reliable and efficient, batch-oriented electronic funds transfer system. Sign up for ACH service with PCB Bank and reduce costs while using a trusted source for disbursing funds.
PCB Bank offers a remote deposit service to qualified business customers3. Scan checks directly to your account 24/72. The automatic check scanner feature makes depositing fast and simple.
- Deposit single or multiple checks from your business
- Search past checks by number, amount, date, name, etc.
- Access to the Cash Management service also provides account balance, transaction history, and fund transfers. Qualified business customers can also access advanced online solutions such as ACH and Wire origination
Send funds quickly and securely with PCB Bank’s Wire Origination Services. Initiate wires online from your office via our secure Cash Management service.
Smart & Safe way to handle cash for businesses
We offer businesses Smart Safe with advanced credit for business cash flow. Safeguard your deposits, order cash and reduce trips to the bank with either our Smart Safe solution.
- Provisional Credit
- Safe way to bank
- Save time
- Putting a Branch in your Business
Streamline your payments processing and improve your cash flow with our fast, cost-efficient and around-the-clock Lockbox solution. The Lockbox payment processing is a collection and processing service, which expedite the collection of paper-based payments and provide timely payment information to update accounts receivable records.
- Faster collections process
- Reduced mail float
- Accelerated cash flows
- Flexible, customized service
- Access to web-based images on the same day they are processed with Lockbox Receivables Online
- Access to an image archive for online storage and research through Lockbox Receivables Online
- Timely reporting with a variety of delivery options
Positive Pay is an anti-fraud service which protects companies from becoming victims of altered checks and counterfeit check activity.How it Works
- A company will issue checks.
- The company will then upload a file to the Positive Pay secure website detailing the amount, check number, etc.
- When the Bank receives the item for payment, the system will verify the check(s) with the information the company uploaded.
- Visit a branch representative near you to discuss your eligibility and options for remote deposit and other Cash Management services.
- View list of branches
Log in to use Cash Management services.